Are you using shipping containers for storage and condensation is causing a problem? Shipping containers can make ideal spaces for storage, but one major problem is that they are not properly insulated and this can cause condensation on the inside of the roof and walls.
Condensation can be a particular problem with containers that have been previously used for shipping, because between each trip the container is steam cleaned ready for the next job – a necessary procedure, but the down side is the porous timber floor will always retain some of the moisture. A fully lined and insulated container will eliminate condensation problems.
Solve condensation issues with Shipping Containers
Bright Home Renewables Insulation (BHRI) specialise in the commercial application of Spray Foam Insulation to solve condensation & insulation issues in all types of shipping containers and storage areas.
We use the latest closed-cell PU spray foam, which is a high-performance solution that is installed with a minimum amount of fuss and disruption. We only use the highest quality manufactured chemicals supplied by WALLTITE® to produce a first class result on site.
Find out more about shipping container spray foam insulation by contacting us at BHRI. We use the very best Spray Foam Insulation for all projects. Being durable with unparalleled insulating qualities, WALLTITE® spray foam insulation is ideal for protecting and insulating containers.
Closed-cell PU Spray foam offers significant benefits:
WALLTITE® is foamed as a liquid mixture which consists of two raw materials a resin and a hardener-obtained from crude oil. The product is spray-applied, it combines during application and it dries, cures and hardens within 3-5 seconds. In a single application, it is fast, efficient, cost effective.
- Eliminates condensation. The product is not a food source for mould.
- Reduces corrosion, prolongs the life of the container.
- Offers excellent energy efficiency
- Provides a seamless form of insulation, airtight barrier. Near Zero air permeability in a single application.
- Warm in the winter, cool in the summer
- Superior Insulation values & Heat Gain – Thermal
- Dries rapidly, no waiting time – less wastage of products, faster turnaround for business requirements.
- Class 1 Fire Rating – BS476 part 7
- Offers excellent Sound protection, acoustic performance.
- Closed-cell greater than 90% with V Ratings 0.028W/mK – 0.025W/mK depending upon thickness applied.
- Eliminates Air leakage
- Grafotherm takes 2 weeks to dry out, WALLTITE® is completely dry and the container is ready to use within 1 hour of finished application.
- Adapts to the shape of any subtrate Insulating difficult areas.
- Reliability, WALLTITE® is only installed by BASF Trained Professional, approved contractors.
- Specialist equipment is required and personal protective equipment and clothing.
- Material Safety Data Sheets are available.
- PU Technology are Formaldehyde FREE, use a Zero Ozone depleting blowing agent technology & do not emit Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Off-gassing of this product has been measured as 0.000 parts.
- BBA Approved, British Standards, Code of Practice, Building Regulations. Foammasters – BASF Approved
- Registered on Checkatrade.com
- Brochures, photographs & data sheets available for us to email to you.
- Cold store Roofs
- Shipping/Storage containers
- Sports Hall Facilities
- Airport Hangers
- Hardened Aircraft Shelters
- Frameless Type Buildings
- Government & Military Buildings
WALLTITE® Closed-cell PU Spray Foam by BHRI is used in many shipping containers which are mainly used for storage purposes both privately and in self-storage centres. Throughout the winter months they tend to drip with condensation causing damage to stored goods and has resulted in litigation and insurance claims.